Originally Posted by dogzapper

Originally Posted by trouthunterdj
I called Curt today and ordered a SFR!

ddj

What's he building for you, my friend?

By the way, Curt is probably 55 or so, kinda portly and totally knows his stuff. Two guys who work there are about the same age; they are calm, been there and done that. All, if you could meet them, would totally impress you ... not much talk, just fact.

When they build a rifle out of best parts, they take their time and build it as if it were there own. They LOVE this stuff and that is absolutely why they do it.

When Curt asked and I told him about how my Noveske/Black Hole was shooting, he wasn't surprised. I suspect had he been at the rifle range and seen me shoot three consecutive five-shot groups with an aggregate (average group size) of .38", it would have blown his socks off.

Curt and his friends are the real deal. Tiny, tiny shop and fantastic, caring AR-15 men.

PLEASE let us know the exact prescription he's building for you.

God Bless,

Steve

Here are the build details for Special order SFR AR:

Noveske Gen 2 lower
Wilson single stage trigger
Noveske NSR rail
Ni Bix bolt
BCM charge handle
Rainier Arms brake
Magpul STR stock black
H buffer
Magpul + grip black
Upper, lower and rail coat in Patriot Brown

Thanks for the help Steve!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark