I can sympathize with the supply chain issues. I've learned first hand that off shore items aren't necessarily lower quality and aren't necessarily a cost saver. Also, it is easier with most things to get higher volumes off shore. On the flip side, I've also learned that even though it can be painful, it is possible to work with a domestic manufacturer to bring a product up to a high level of quality at an acceptable cost and channel some resources back into an economically blighted area of the country. May not be making a big difference, but I'm sure the 2 people who now are almost solely dedicated to making one of our products appreciate their jobs. I'm guessing it was a big deal to them when we were able to commit to the same level of production in month four when we were only planning on three months of production. God willing, we'll be able to commit to the same level of production for December (month five) and take those two people through Christmas with jobs they can count on. Flipping back to the other side of the equation, I don't have any idea how we'd be able to deal with unit purchase quantities on that product in a reasonable timeframe. Pick your poison. Remembering a snippet from a book I read long ago -- "choose only those paths with heart".