I wish it was still made in North America, but waiting 6 months for the gear is a pain. Having the ability to get gear when / if I want it, works for me. I still have a choice and lucky for us hunters there are lots of options out there.

The real problem lies within the US itself. Unions, greed, our overwhelming debt (both personal and governmental) makes it tough to do business here. Hard to find folks willing to work for what it take to remain competitive.

I truly hope quality is maintained, the brand is not sold, and prices don't go up. The reason Sitka prices went up is because they became so popular and folks just kept right on buying! If KUIU prices go up, there is room for someone to take Jason's model, tweak it, and step in and fill the need at a competitive price.

Heck lots of businesses out there a guy can watch and learn from. Sure wish I had the capital to give it a go! : )

Anyone want a pair of $89 quality, quick drying, durable cargo pants w/ slots for knee pads in mountain gray? (Camo pattern under development) To be fair they won't be made in America at that price.. : )