I am educated but simple. I am not educated on any aspect of economics or sociology.

Simply put.......ANYBODY but the Chinese! Please. Was a loyal KUIU guy from the start. Enjoyed telling people I met it was a US company with Canadian manufacturing. I am done.

If its schitty or not, I do NOT wish success or fortune for Jason. Like a 5 year old who runs away for an hour thinking they will "hurt" their parents thinking "You'll miss me when I am gone".......I hope those of us who stop buying makes an impact on his business. If only for the fact of getting it across that. Some people are still Proud of America or at least have some type of Spine if nothing else. Always quicker to give my bucks to Canada, UK, NZ or anywhere but China.

Rather buy Montana plywood and burn it rather than Chinese schitt and use it. Sorry. But maybe I am to stupid to understand the whole problem?

Dan, maybe you need to work for Evan and you both can kick off a major change in the outdoor gear world? I already enjoy HPG stuff, we just need more items and clothing now.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....