The Canadian Pacific Railroad did have some Chinese "coolies"among the labourers who built it and they actually built about 6.5 % of the total. The FACTS of North American history are and have long been distorted to serve the interests of the wealthy and this is merely one of the errors in the above rant.

The Chinamen, who have come to Canada, in hordes, since the idiotic changes to our immigration laws circa 1967, CONSTANTLY lobby for and receive large, TAX funded GRANTS for their cultural associations, as do other Asian immigrant groups. The FACTS can be checked on the C.I.C. website as well as on several others and these grants ARE ...welfare...

The Chinamen, DO NOT have a superior work or any other ethic to we white, native North Americans, however, the brutal sweatshop conditions of that COMMUNIST, TOTALITARIAN and murderous national regime make lower retail prices HERE available to those for whom price is paramount.

I could go on, with a FACTUAL rebuttal of other erroneous aspects of the foregoing, but, I have to take my wife for her walk to strengthen her back, after her spinal surgery. I will just add that I WAS a retail owner, manager of another retail business and have worked with many Asians.....and, they ARE NOT in ANY respect superior workers to anyone.

BUY NORTH AMERICAN!!!