All,

The person who started this thread is a friend of mine. He had a beef with Marc. I have a beef with Marc, so I facilitated the openning of his account, and due to the fact that he has no online access let him use mine.

Now however, that beef is again squarely between Marc and me.

First Marc, you are the liar here, not me, and that is O.K. Hell, no laws broken yet. BTW: Guys like me defend the right for you to be as jacked up as you want to be.

Now for the truth: It was you, and you "alone" who thought up the bear hunt this spring. you announced it publicly back in Nov., on pristine adventure's forum. I guess you did it as another publicity stunt, to show how much you appreciate the militrary. I don't know your motivation, and frankly I am past that. But what I do know is that I told you that I would not be a resident until late May 2006.

You then "bragged to me" about how you now control the sale of hunting licenses in Wiggy's, and that you would "hook me up"! The only regret that I now have is that I did not turn you in myself.

Marc, even at our last contact you were requesting that I endorse your upcoming book. You stated that it would be good to have a high ranking Army officer endorse it to encourage other active duty soldiers to buy it. I now fully see that it is all about you and your image, not the soldiers.

In all of this I have maintained the truth. At times with great risk to my own personal friendships here in Alaska.

You on the other hand continue to hide behind your own twisted reality.

As far as my commander is concerned, I can't speak for him.