Well yes, my first post (I believe) although I have been lurking for over a year... which those that know me from the other site will be amazed ...

Anyway, I do know the parties involved in this �discussion� and I am not about to get involved in their PERSONAL dispute, it is between two GROWN MEN, however, I have an opinion on what is appropriate and what is not (and to say this may put me in an �uncomfortable� circumstance is an understatement) For example: who I hunt with is MY choice and although you may not like my decision it is a personal choice and has NOTHING to do with my business � therefore my business should NEVER be brought into the discussion. My business, my revenue, from which I feed and cloth my family, pay my mortgage, is NOT my hobby. Some feel that Taylor�s choice to �notify the command� was inappropriate, that there is no �civilian� recourse � when in fact, Taylor�s �boss� was notified � publicly. Who�s his boss? YOU, the consumer. Taylor, who I judge as a reasonable man would not have gone to the �command� had he not believed, truly believed, the source of the slur. CEG1963 provided that he merely facilitated the account and I am sure the �command� will give him the benefit of a doubt and CEG1963 will assuredly set the young man straight on issues such as liable, slander, prudent and appropriate behavior (let alone the inaccuracies of his initial post). Bottom-line is, again, this is a dispute over personal issues NOT Wiggy�s.

I must admit I am a Wiggy�s fan � using Wiggy�s bags when I was young and associated with a �different� military community. I purchased Wiggy�s products for my own use long before I ever meet Taylor. I have been in his store and enjoy it because 1) the volume of inventory, 2) diversity of inventory, 3) Taylor�s candor and honesty and 4) the complete lack of �salesmanship� � try to push me towards a buy, try to BS me, belittle me because my choice of gear isn�t featured on Saturday morning hunting shows or in named outdoor magazines � and I am gone. I like the shop, Taylor and the product because I am just a �Joe� and looking for the best for the money and purpose I have.

Had this thread been titled �Taylor Sucks�, I would have continued lurking � the personal agenda obvious. To anyone who would dismiss Wiggy�s � Alaska because of what they read on an internet chat room is doing THEMSELVES a disservice. The product descriptions, prices, warranties are all on-line � it�s ridiculous to make the initial accusation. The product reviews can easily be found, and comparison made. The shot at Wiggy�s was low, inappropriate, and an attempt to misguide YOU from an excellent and affordable product for the purpose of �.? What (when it come down to it - it is about the �Joe� ISN"T IT?)?
Regards,
Paul

Last edited by AKLongbow; 02/04/06.