Read OP ?, not replies, here are my choices for the Fed:

185 Barnes
200 - pick your flavor, Federal has a few
210 Partition.

I'd personally use the 185 over 210 Barnes - More capacity for powder, faster, hopefully better impact speed for expansion. The 210 PT is I am sure shorter, so more powder than a Barnes 210, so get more speed up, soft nose, proven very solid.

I'd not think twice than to run Federal's best 200 grain softpoints for everything I pointed that Sako at, but the Barnes 185 and Noz 210 have a stellar reputation. The modest speed will allow good penetration and integrity w/200 cup core.

Let me add, a bud bought my 350 RM, airline failed to allow him to take his ammo - 225 partitions b/c not properly boxed. He freaked out, I said, stay calm, he had a 280 also but really wanted to use the 350, I said buy some Remington 200 Corelokts - his only possible option. He found some, proceeded to knock the snot out of a HUGE Bull that presented w/in 200 yds.

So point is - when I told him SHOOT well and hunt with confidence, in the end it worked. We can over analyze some of the data.

Use one of the above 3 and you will do fine. A 160 I think just peters out faster w/less BC and wt. Prob will work, but I'd rather a 308/165 at that point.

In order of MY preference:

185 Barnes
210 Partition
200 Softpoint