kutenay- I've been reading your garbage now for quite a while and I'm getting a little sick and tired of your whining. Keep your wood, water and snow! We sure as hell don't need you. A few adjustments and we're fine. Whatcha gonna do with all that power you won't be selling us? Going broke most likely. Like it or not you depend on the cash generated by the sales of power. Stay the hell up there and keep the rest of your canucks up there too! You bitch and moan about lost jobs but how many lumbering jobs were lost in Maine when Irving Oil moved in and undercut all of the American outfits? Friends of mine lost everything when the canadian lumberjacks moved in! You can't get through a border town on a weekend with all you Canucks coming across and buying OUR gas cheaper that you can buy it there! The Walmarts there look more like New Brunswick reunions than American stores. Try to get to a beach in the summer - it looks like southern Canada! Most of the parks are packed with you refugees from the north pole. You want to stand on your own two feet? Then do it! For GOD's sake do it! You've been trying for years and can't figure it out yet! See how much the Asian's give you for your wood, you'll be lucky to get enough to cover the cost of shipping, never mind a profit! You can bitch all you want but you'd better face one little reality - like it or not we're stuck with each other and need to make the best of it. One more thing - most of us hate NAFTA! I've got nothing against Canada or even you but your rants have just pissed me off and I'm tired of just sitting here and taking it! As far as I'm concerned, the next disaster, natural or man-made, whoever or wherever it is in the world - F**K THEM! Figure it out yourselves! Take care of yourselves and leave us out of it! Rant over!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...