long been a believer that about 5-10% of the population causes about 90% of the worlds problems.

It's discouraging to me that a few Canucks that are pizzed at our government, (welcome to the club boys, I ain't real fond of our government much of the time either) that want to jump on the Anti-American bandwagon can begin to create some of the hostility we're seeing here.

What little I know of the world, if I couldn't be a citizen of the USA, I've always figured Canada or Australia would be about the only places I'd stand a chance to fit in.

Maybe it's changed and maybe some of the posters bitterness towards the US is more prevalent in the Canadian genreal population than I wish against us, but I hope not.

My own personal experience is limited, but while traveling through Canada, I've met some of the nicest folks and have never been treated better anywhere by anyone. I've really enjoyed visiting with Canucks while on vacation in Mexico as well.

I really appreciate the thoughts expressed here by Big Ugly Man and Sam Steele, and hope those attitudes are more representative of how Canadadians really feel about the U.S.

Hell even my best friend and I don't see eye to eye on everything, and I am sure we both have had times where we felt we were getting the "short end of the stick" in our doings and relationship. But we normally have found a way to work past that and remain friends, instead of becoming enemies.

I hope we can do that as nations as well.

I guess it's what makes the news, but I think we give waaay too much attention to guys that like to thump their chest and make threats, whether they run a little country somewhere or just participate on an internet forum. YMMV

To the Canadians that our government has done wrong, I offer my apology, but hey boys, it ain't just you, I just sent in my tax return! And to you Canadians that realize we're more alike than we are different, even though we'll probably always have differences that need to be worked out,and still offer your friendship, mine is offered in return as I believe many Americans are.

It remains an amazement to me how this thread demonstrates that it only takes a little provocation by very few, to get friends ready to takes sides and do battle.

I hope that Canada and the U.S. remain allies and friends for generations to come. I've always lived a more rural setting, but common sense tells you it pays to get along with your neighbors, even if you don't see eye to eye on everything.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say