I tried the 130 gr 270 the first time they were available to me. They were very accurate but did not hold up on impact period, for me on a 3x3 whitetail buck at 125 yds. It took 3 shots behind the shoulder in the ribs to put him down and keep him down. No exits only bone and bullet shrapnel peppering the lungs, large nasty surface wounds. I didn't need to see anymore evidence of their inability to get the job done. The NPT was a tried and true favorite as well as Noslers Solid Base. Corelokts and Hornadies never let me down either. It was 20 years before I tried the NBT again 120 gr in the 7mm Rem Mag. they worked fine then and I am trying some of the other calibers as well now. Don't buy any in the old black box with the metal reinforced corners only the newer ones and you'll probably be fine. I don't forget getting [bleep] over by anyone or anything, it takes awhile to try something that fails me as bad as they did. Far as I'm concerned if you didn't try the originals and witness their failures you don't even need an opinion about them. Magnum Man