I apologize for the delayed update. I worked on this up until the July 4th weekend then I took a break. I had guests in town and needed to relax. I am currently away on business.

status: I have made about a dozen good shots with another dozen I would classify as "blems" (functional but not perfect). Of this batch I have 4 completely finished. 2 I shipped to a member here who sent me money without me asking. The other 2 I planned on shipping to shortactionsmoker since he has helped me on this from the beginning.
I am currently away on business but I dropped the mold off at my local machine shop to solve some issues that were killing my productivity. I should be good to go when I get back.

Tedthorn-I have had the best luck using PC-ABS material, but I haven't given up on the pa66 glass fill stuff. The small inserts in the mold that kept popping out were killing my process because it takes me a long time to remove them from the part and re-insert them into the mold. I believe this time affects the plastic because it sits there "cooking" instead of being injected. Now that I have this solved I can focus on the temperature and pressure process hopefully.

I have purposely not opened up order-taking as I don't want to be in a position of receiving money and not have inventory to ship out immediately. Rest assured if you have posted or contacted me with an interest in this I have you on my list and will contact you! Thanks, Chaz

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff