Here is my update on the mag mod manufacture. I have desperately wanted to make some the past few weeks, but life happens. Work got really busy, I had a weekend committed out on something, and last weekend was the opening of bow season for deer in TN (sorry, I have to have a little fun!). I ordered 10lbs of pellets last week so I have plenty of raw material on hand. I had good intentions of starting last night, but the replacement part for my garage door opener came in so I fixed it instead. I was really tired of opening that damn thing manually!

This is the exact reason I didn't collect money ahead of time, I didn't want to be in a position of not delivering. I underestimated the demand on this project which is a good thing I guess. Ruger has really helped me out with the introduction of the new Predator and Ranch lines (I didn't see that coming). If I would have known this I really would have done a kickstarter style campaign to raise enough money for a full production mold so parts could be made by a full-blown injection house (probably would need around $5k).

I have sent a few parts out already from by 1st prototype batch, I was hoping those customers would publish their experience with it but that hasn't happened yet. I really just need a solid few days of productive injection molding (not a bunch of half-shots in the mold) and I can crank these out. I have some vacation days to burn and I plan on starting tonight! Almost wish I had some help now....

I appreciate the support so far.
Chaz

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff