Hello member's
As some of you Know S&W used to Import some fine rifle's one being the high quality Husqvarna rifles with the super strong 1640 actions. I own one made in 1967 that has the Model 1640 action. I use the gun Lightly to Hunt Deer with, but it has always' Hindered me due to it's Horrid Trigger Pull. It is an "A" Grade gun with the High Gloss Urethane stock, fine checking and high Polished bluing. It is chambered in Springfield 30-06 and is a fine accurate gun. There is one draw back that really annoy's me though and that is a Terrible Trigger with a wicked high Pound rated trigger pull. I looked at options and located a great one for the Husqvarna rifles. It is made by Huber Concepts and is called their Ball bearing competition trigger. it is a fully adjustable trigger for let off as well as creep.

I had some Deep conversation with the owner of the company John Huber, he is very passionate for perfection as well as rifle accuracy and has chosen the fabulous Husqvarna Husqvarna rifle to mock up a drop in trigger assembly for. This new Ball bearing designed trigger will allow owner's of Husqvarna's to use his trigger with No stock alteration's Nor safety lever issues & It is now finished and John Has agreed to send me one as well as two more trigger assemblies that are in their final stages of R&D. It should be here shortly so when it show's up, I have agreed to follow up with an in Depth article on his trigger's as well as show the accuracy result's of his ball bearing friction less triggers. He is currently the only Manufacturer out there to make a totally drop in trigger for the Husqvarna rifles Timney offer's a trigger but it requires much stock modification to use their trigger and the last thing I wanted to do was butcher a prefectly Good French Walnut stock. If this Interests you here is a link to his web page or stay tuned to watch this new project unfold, Pictures and dialog to follow. Regards, The General

Best Aftermarket Rifle Triggers Reviews and Muzzle Brakes

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..