Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Everything you said about those is true. It's amazing guys put so much money into tired old military mausers with floppy bolts when there are guns like that out there.

Hello cumminscowboy
Many Guy's are not aware of these Fine Husqvarna rifles. Accuracy is one of their best qualities they used High Quality steel and did excellent machine work on these rifles it is sad that the Import Law's changed and made it tough for companies like Husqvarna to get these rifles shippped into the United States. I had to look a Long time to find this one they are not an easy rifle to find and those that have them are reluctant to let them go due to their fine quality. The Only draw back I have with mine is the Trigger Pull being very High in it I can't wait to get this Huber concept's trigger assembly in place so that this gun will show much tigher group's on Target. Regards, TheGeneral

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..