Hello All
For those of you Following this Thread, My Huber concept's match grade ball bearing friction less Black Teflon finished trigger arrived in Today's Mail. Initally I was under the impression that I may have to change out the entire Husqvarna trigger assembly, but I stood to be corrected. It is simply a self contained Ball bearing trigger that is Placed into the gun's Existing Trigger assembly. It appear's that all that has to be done to install it in my gun is to drive out the Existing trigger Pin that Goes Through the Husqvarna trigger assembly, to install this Match grade trigger, I would say the entire install of it should Not be more than ten Minute's Top's. It even comes with an allen head wrench to adjust it once it is Placed in the trigerr assembly for let off Pressure and Over all Trigger Creep once it is installed is in the gun. Here is how it comes & Look's when ordered from Huber Concept's it came in a nice Padded envelope and they also sent me w Nice Ball Point Pen with their advertising name on it and a neat Sticker to Place on my Vehicle should I decide to do so, They are super Nice folok's at Huber Concept's that's for sure and they Really care about customer relation's as well as making a fine engineered trigger to solve the heavy trigger Pull issue's in these Husqvarna's. I never got anything other than the part I paid for when I delt with Timney Trigger's and their's will not hold a candle to the performance of these Huber Concept trigger's as their's is adjusted through Spring tension and has No Ball bearing design to it, and when Buying their's they Only offer it as a complete Trigger assembly, so you have to hack up your Gun's stock to fit their larger trigger assembly as well as Modify the wood around the Gun's safety lever, so that Turned me right off to begin with that is why I Turned to John Huber for his advice and Excellent product. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..