Hello All
I sat down last Night to install my new Huber Concept's firctionless ball Ball bearing trigger in my S&W Husqvarna. The direction's are very straight forward, all you will need to do is Take your Barrel & action out of your stock, then Tap the trigger Pin out of the Trigger assembly with a small Punch and hammer and remove the stock trigger. Once that has been Taken out replace it with the Huber concept's trigger and adjust your trigger to your liking per the Instructions shown. I did end up having to remove a slight amount of wood down around my Trigger Guard assembly in my wood stock due to Extra wood in that area, Stock's will differ as S&W apparantly made the wood to fit these action's and barrels, but it was very Minimal and will Not hurt the strength, or Integrity of the stock. Once this trigger was installed I set it at 3/4 of a Pound with No creep and it feels as smooth as Velvet when the trigger breaks clean now. I look forward to getting this gun on the Range this coming week to see what kind of group's it will print now. Here is the Instructions as well as how the Huber trigger looks in a Husqvarna rifle. To me, this is the best thing to add to your Husqvarna Model 1640 action if you strive for accuracy and a Precision Trigger Huber concept's has sure filled that Need with Style, precision and High Quality. I will Post some pictures of traget's shot with thie new trigger soon. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..