Originally Posted by EZEARL
Very interesting trigger concept.

I polished the contact surfaces of the trigger/bolt assembly. Now at least I've got a trigger that breaks consistant but with a heavy pull. Going to look for a replacement spring a some point. Although it's ready to shoot I still want to fill in some small gaps and maybe shorten the LOP. Going to make for a nice compact beater.

[Linked Image]

Hello EZEarl
That Gun is Screaming for a custom Trigger ! This is part of the reason I am writting this Thread as well as some other's that I have on Other forum's. There is Not Much Hope for these Husqvarna's as far as getting a Nice Custon level Trigger, so I for one am Very Glad that John Huber believe's in these rifles enough so that he Made these drop in Trigger's. Up to that Point your Only choice was to have some Gun smith work over your existing trigger and spring tension is not the Only issue with these triggers, They require Much filing and adjusting to get one to work right. The Huber Trigger is a Ball bearing Frictionless Trigger so it is as smmoth as Silk with Zero Drag, of which No Other Trigger Manufacturer even offer's such a thing period. Timney makes a Half heart attempt of a Trigger for these Gun's but it Requires fitting The Stock and fiddling around with the Gun's safety, I Guess Timney does not have an Engineer's working for them, or for the fact of that matter anyone that can design a drop in trigger that does not require Hacking up the Gorgeous French Walnut stock or Playing around with the Gun's Safety which to me is Absurd I want a safety to work and work right. Stay Tuned guy's that Huber Concept's trigger should be here any time I will include Many Picture's as well as dialog John Huber deserves all of the Recognition he is a smart Engineer that cares enough for Our Husky's that he made the Trigger FIT The GUN...And here is why I don't want a Timney trigger in my Gun I am Not about to start Hacking this gun's stock Just to get a Trigger in it....and Timney Can NOT begin to compare to a Real competition Trigger like John Huber has designed, proven and is Now Marketing he Know's what Product performance is all about, Not Just mass producing trigger's that leave the Buyer to fit them to the Gun...Like all that Timney has to Offer for these Guns... wink The General

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..