Originally Posted by lagerboy
Hey General. Just saw the post regarding your Husqvarna rifle.
I fully agree with you in your description of these fine rifles. They are without question, some of the finest rifles ever made.
I have a model 9000 with the 1900 action in 270 cal. I think it was made in 1971. It is a tack driver and smooth as butter. Tolerances are very tight when compared to other brands. Yes, it is a bad stroke of luck that Husqvarna quit making these beauties.
My father give this gem. Boy was I lucky to have inherited it.
I did check out Zoli rifles but wow. Not in my price range.
Cheers.

Hello lagerboy
I have had many, many High end Production rifles in the past 40 Years of shooting High Powered rifles and None have began to compare to the High Quality in this Current S&W Imported Husqvarna rifle that I have shown in this Thread. Even my Pre-1965 Sako A-5 rifle did Not Compare to the High quality seen in my Husqvarna being fit, finish, or accuracy the Husky Came out on top in all Three area's without a Doubt. The Engineeer's at Husqvarna got together on their own and designed the Model 1900 actions. It was their desire to develope a smooth Bolt Throw and bullet feed along with an adjustable Trigger Improving Much as far as rifle performance goes on the earlier made model 1640 action guns. They did this in Grand style from what I have heard and read, but due to the stringent Importation law Changes back in that time span it Killed all future sales or Importation of their fine gun's to The United States, another Einstein Move on our Mis Managed Government, yet our wonderful Government Freely allowed Japan the rights to import their Howa rifles and continued to do so, which to me a Howa is No Comparison to a Husky in any area, I have had a few of them over the years even one of their Bull barrel Model 1500's chambered in .22-250 that was Not all that accurate on paper and although they all seem Look nice they are sure No Husky as far as accuracy or Quality. That Stringent law's set forth on Imported gun's coming into the U.S. from our Wonderfull Mis managed Government alone is what KILLED Husqvarna and forced them right out of production and Straight out of the Gun making Business. a while back, I had a Nice Model 1900 S&W Imported Husqvarna chambered in Winchester .270 Caliber in my sight's, on this foruum as a matter of fact and what I Deemed as a Solid trade agreement, DONE DEAL worked out with the Guy that Owned it, but He Backed OUT after he agreed to make the deal happen with Me Which Really Ticked me off as I am, and always' have been a man of my word, Too Bad Not everyone Uses a Good Solid Life values like this one in their own Live's, and Transaction's Kind of Sad Huh ? To me a man is Only as Good as his WORD, But in the End it was His Loss I sure did not loose any Sleep over it and it showed me EXACTY What Kind of Man that he Really WASN'T To begin with ! so I am still On The Hunt for a model 1900 Imported S&W rifle, of which I am sure someday when all of the star's line up right I will land One. I will Include a Site Link below that There is a Ton of Good educational reading on all Husqvarna's made, & I learned Very much Myself that I did Not Know about The Awesome Husqvarna Guns from reading it all, & I Sure hope this help's you and Other's learn more about Exactly why the Husqvarna rifles are so Dang Awesome. To Up-Date Ya'll here on this Trigger Project today I Called Gary The sales Rep. @ Huber concept's and he said that the Competition Ball bearing Frictionless Trigger should have been in today's mail box awaiting me, but I suspect the Columbus Holiday Tanked that Thought, but I am very Excited about getting into this project as soon as it arrives I will Certainly start The Close up Picture's and Step by step dialog on how to convert a Husky into a Super Match Quality rifle, more to follow, stay Tuned Guy's it all Gonna Happen Very Soon & you have "My WORD on That" !!!... Regards, The General

http://www.skydevaaben.com/index.xml

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..