Hello Guy's
I got to the Range Yesterday to try out my new Huber Concept's Competition ball bearing Frictionless Trigger. I can tell you that John Huber has done his home work Well on these trigger's what a Huge difference it made in my Husqvarna rifle. I had Many shot's while firing it that went off before I expected them to Surprising me and that Spells accuracy. I have my New Trigger set @ 3/4 of a Pound weight with Zero Creep and it breaks Like Glass due to The Ball bearing Fristionless design John has come up with. I set my Target @ The Hundred Yard range for Load testing, Ihad with me two different hand load's using 150 Grain Bullet's both Ballistic tip type Bullet's. It was a Nice Cool 65 Degrees here in Knoxville, Tennessee Yesterday with almost No wind Present and was very Sunny. I was shooting my own hand load's using Accurate Arm's Powder in One hand Load and IMR Powder in the Other hand Load Both were dispensed at near Maxium Hunting loading level's so The Recoil of my Gun was Just Wicked. The Bullet's I loaded were Hornady Ballistic tipped 150 Grain weight. The Other hand Load was Nosler Ballistic Tipped 150 Grain weight as well.

I had to sight my Gun in as it's classic Redfield wide View 3-9 variable scope was off some from the last time I used it and I Strongly Suspect that some of that may have been caused by Flinching due to such a High Trigger Pull weight being 7- Pound's that my gun used to have. I did Get some Nice clover leaf group's Just Under the size of a dime while shooting it so it is Now Very accurate to Hunt Deer with this year, and John Huber's Trigger is the very reason for this new accuracy that it has. It will take some work to get this gun to produce One Ragged hole group's as the Wicked High recoil of it simply Stomped me into the ground shooting Hunting Load level ammunition, and my Right shoulder feel's Like Ground Chuck this AM from it. I can tell you that you are Striving for accuracy out of your Husqvarna rifle, that adding this Huber concept's Trigger is The Very best thing one can do for a Husqvarna rifle with the 1640 action as John Huber has filled a very Important Need in these guns. If you are Hindered by Your Husqvarna's High Trigger Pull do your self a Huge favor and get one of John's Ball bearing Frictionless Trigger's as they are Evrything he say's that they are and More, and I can gurantee that you will not be Disapointed in their performance, it is Just What These Old Husky's Needed to make them The Perfect hunting or Bench Rest Performance Guns. Regards, The General

http://huberconcepts.com/product/husqvarna-hva-trigger/

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..