Originally Posted by GunGeek
Passed, and they didn't even screw it up...I'm SHOCKED!!
They did it EXACTLY how it needed to be done.

On 26 February 2015, the FCC ruled in favor of net neutrality by reclassifying broadband access as a telecommunications service and thus applying Title II (common carrier) of the Communications Act of 1934 to internet service providers.

No new regulations, just applying the same regulations for television and radio that have always been in effect.

No new taxes, no 500 pages of some BS congressional law, no pork, just making ISP's like any other medium.

Mark this day down, something was done right in 7 years of the Obama administration.

Riddle me this: If it is exactly the same as what exists, then why does it need to be regulated?

Answer: Because they have to control the internet before they can put controls on the internet. You sheep amaze me.

The Nazis didn't want to do anything to Jews. They just wanted to know where they were - nothing would change. They just needed to identify them.

The Feds don't want to take your guns- they just want to know where they are.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]