Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no surprise that lefties love 'net neutrality'.

As complicated at the issue is, ALL you need to know about it, in order to make an informed decision as to it's advisability, is who is for it, and who is against it.
With Kevin and obama on the same page, you KNOW that this is bad ju ju.
You know Sam, I never took you for the kind of guy who would abdicate his right to think for himself.

I don't like Obama at all. I don't like Soros. I don't trust either one. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And despite their supoort, I objectively looked at it and realized it's the right thing to do.

now Kevin, you know, from our years of back and forth, that I like you, and respect you. HOWEVER, the intent of this change in FCC rules is so transparent, and so potentially detrimental to us all, that it is going to be a disaster.
Allowing the FCC to set it's own rules, and to potentially examine each and every single complaint will clog the halls of bureaucracy, allow for rampant abuse, and WILL BE USED FOR POLITICAL REASONS.
You are FAR too trusting of those in DC, those that have showed us over, and over, ad infinitum and ad nauseam, that they cannot be trusted.

Sam......