In my opinion,the FIRST rule of building a GREAT rifle,is to KNOW what you want.
<br>
<br>Without doubt,my tastes/quirks,suit me best. I'd assume you to know that,which suits you best.
<br>
<br>Translation? There are few rules,governing the building of a splendid rifle. Though it will most certainly hedge your bet,if you have a good idea regarding what feels best to you,in the area of stock design. From there,you have much latitude.
<br>
<br>After you have an idea of which sort of stock design you prefer,you can start to visualize balance/overall weight. There is much leeway in those avenues.
<br>
<br>My advice is to grab hold of as many rifles as possible and to weigh all those attributes,you deem as pleasing. The trick is to add as many attributes as possible,without going crazy in overall weight(my opinion,all).
<br>
<br>The MOST bang for the buck,comes from research and the crafting of a good plan. Pay close attention,to those things that weigh heavily upon YOU and chase your dreams from there.
<br>
<br>Good shoppin'............
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."