drove by it on the way up to fort Campbell to get some smokes
place was open
stopped in
bout shyt my pants!!!!!!
dude had about 80 different types of .22 ammo
mark up on most of his stuff was in the 1 dollar to 3 dollar range
dude had cci small game bullet for 6.99 a box
and with cci making very limited runs of it god knows when
I have called them up numerous times asking about their production of the sgb and distribution of it and they just plain ole said they make very limited runs of it once or twice a year
it actutally was pulled from their line up for 5-6 years at one point in the late 90,s and early 2000,s
but they realized it was a round that had demand and it matched the 40 gr stinger velocity wise and they advertise it as a pair of "mated rounds" somehow
I don't see how
stingers are spray and pray ammo in my rifle and the sgb will make a ragged 1/2-5/8ths inch hole with 10 shots at 50 yds for me
I didn't hesitate to buy some
talked to him for a long while
retired vietnam vet
knows a lot of people that I do in the area
gave the guy my ph #
it was a $1.13 more than midsouth at $5.86 who never has none anyways
been on their notify list for a long time
same with midway
1st I have seen since july of 2014
got 5 boxes
got 2 boxes of federal hv match .22 for 8.99 which was expensive compared to under $5.00 a box on a bunch of websites when they have it which is usually never.. but then ya gotta take into account shipping also and I have always wanted to try the stuff out but have never been able to find it anywhere

going up to the guys place on Saturday when he is open gonna trade him 1for1 for 3 boxes of norma match-22 (which I can get anytime)for 3 boxes of the cci sgb and cash value for what I got 5 boxes of American eagle at $15.24 for 2 boxes of cci sgb
the guy says only 1 other person has bought any sgb from him and he has 26 boxes of it still
also thinking about what he might give for a box of 3.5 in #5 12 ga win longbeard
im thinking 2 boxes of cci sgb
leave some meat on the bone for the guy on everything I geuss
he was selling the 38 gr am eagle stuff for 5.99 also
im gonna buy 2 boxes a week after this trading with him on Saturday until I get most of it in my stash

the guy called me up on Tuesday and said he would be happy to trade anytime after our conversations on Monday and he was thinking about what we was saying the day prior
then he told me that dicks had ammo and he would do cash value trade for the cci sgb on what I bought if I went over their
he said that sgb aint one of great moving rounds cause no one knows about it except me and this 1 other person

all I gotta do is write down the dope on my scope from the norma match 22(very accurate in my rifle) and the fed hv match 22(if that shows itself to be an accurate round) and the cci sgb which I already know is a very accurate hard hitting round in my rifle
and I really don't give a fugg about him marking up a dollar or 2
im just glad to have found some cci small game bullet in the united states since last july finally

Last edited by renegade50; 06/18/15.