Sporadic. Only two stores in the county that I live in even try to retail it at normal prices. When it comes in, you better be there because the next day it's all sold. Any other places get any, it's like $30 for a box of Minimags and such ripoff tactics. The largest local gun/hunting/fishing store gets in several cases at a time, usually CCI, prices it at what it was before the mothereffing democrats got elected and you've got 24 to 48 hours to get some and it's gone until another random shipment comes in. As far as Walmart goes, if they get any in, I've not seen it in over two years now.

I can drive 70 miles or so up to Huntsville and Larry's usually has some, but there's most often a two box limit per customer, so if you didn't bring a carload of people with you or actually live nearby, it isn't worth the trip.

I can't afford to buy in bulk anymore, so shipping charges usually make it uneconomical to try to order in from the internet site retailers.

I've stopped all rimfire shooting except for serious hunting shots, no more target practice or plinking period. This mess has accomplished in a roundabout way exactly what the gun controllers would like to see, expensive and hard to get ammo for the guns that are the basic meat and potatoes and beginners firearms. All some democrat has to do is go "boogah boogah" and the next day all hell breaks loose and people are scrambling all over each other clawing for the last box of whatever the boogerman of the week was.