Originally Posted by 1minute

Anyone know how folks on other continents are doing? Europe, Africa, South America, Asia? How about the Canadians?

My friends & suppliers in Germany tell me Europe has more rimfire ammo than it needs. They have sales on it. I asked what kind and they said plenty of European makers and even US, (CCI etc.) I checked with a couple suppliers on exporting some CCI to the US. They had all I wanted. The shipping would put my delivered cost @ $45 a brick. But I went ahead and got a permit for 300,000 rounds. That was when most anything that would shoot was bringing 75-100 bucks from the scalpers. But now things seem to be easing up, here, so I've held off. Don't want to be stuck with that much ammo at 15$ above the "normal" price.
To answer your question they don't have the hysterical hoarders and cannibals we have in the US and their supply of RF ammo is just fine.
I urge everyone to remember who stuck it to you during the shortage and never do business with them again, once the hysteria is over.

Greg
"An abundance of information can exacerbate ignorance if the information is of poor quality" Tom Robbins
http://classicsportingguns.com/