The local sporting goods shop has some .22's.. WW I think.. The 222 pack was very expensive.. He also has a bunch of powder.. Don't remember the all, but he had a bunch, at $30/#.. Not much for .22 ammo here..

dube, quick question.. how poorly did that WW ammo shoot.. I picked up 600 rds. in my travels but haven't shot it.. Also the Rem. stuff. How did it group?? As I mentioned earlier, I picked up a bunch maybe 2 years ago.. It is not match grade stuff, but I suppose I put 3rds in about 3/4's of an inch at 60 yards.. Sand bags on the hood of my truck.. I wanted to check the zero on my CZ after hauling it in the camper all around the country..
It was dead on, and I have been shooting gophers with it the last couple days.. Made some good distance shots, no misfires, or squibs.. For what I wanted it for it seems fine.. CCI will out group it, but I figured as long as this stuff is doing the job, I would save my CCI..
Over the years I have had only a couple batches of ammo that were absolute carp.. Both were WW in the bulk packs.. 333 I believe..
Just wondered what accuracy you did get from the Rem..

Molon Labe