Originally Posted by Big Stick
viking,

Noone is gonna tell me what chambering/boolits,I can/cain't shoot.

I'd build THE Placebo,just to fhuqk with heads..............(grin)

Hey stick GFY!! You loser, how much time does it take you to type all that damn jibberish schit you splattering.

'06,

It's your fhuqking Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

Please find me "mistaken",it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

'Twere a fair mornin' and I'm fraught with only 20 Tags in the house.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint..................

SuperKchunt,

What didja' almost "do" today?!? Don't forget the "particulars" of your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Pardon the slow day today,I just cain't wanna mess with too much meat atta whack,in these temps. Yet another poly-tipped Target Boolit...then another. Laughing!

Watching Sister shoot,is rather a treat. She's more than a touch handy,in backstrap retrieval too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you feverishly conjure Imagination and Pretend,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!....................

'30cal,

I've prolly launched 40's,50's and 55's outta a gawddamned goodly sized herd of 22-250's,22-250AI's,Swifts and but a brace of CHeetahs(both 26" MK 1's).

Have seen 'em freeze Venison more times than The Do Nothing Gang could ever begin to Imagine or Pretend.

Had I been thinkin' this morning,I'd of had Sister tote The Electric Chair this mornin',with formed 40's at 3950fps outta it's 20" spout,if only to give The Paper Hat Brigade even more to fhuqking Whine about.................

'gwe,

SuperKchunt can only "do" the best she can do,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she has to work with. Reality do her Fantasy no favors.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!

The 60NPT's are ASSUREDLY no fhuqking prize,but if only to prove a point I will happily mail you some and bank the Toldjaso for a bit later.

Hint..................

'sniper,

You were really doing "great" there for a spell.

GREAT fhuqking time to wax eloquent on your esteemed experience in the "game processing plan".

Laughing!....................

fats,

FAR and away,the best .224" X going is the 62TSX and that by lightyears. Am thinkin' I could prolly hang some pics,but I'm careful not to spook all of the Bottom Feeders outta the hole too soon.

Seen a fair to middlin' blood trail heading down some punchin' this AM...by a lowly 20" 6BR and 105 A-Max at a 2700fps launch. Might be hard to see?!?

[Linked Image]

Then again.......................(grin)

Always a treat to be regaled by Whining Kchunts who "do" the least,as they unleash their copious Imaginations and rather spectacular Pretend...by citing "particulars".

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

Here's hoping that the cat don't get tongues,nor the couch their kchunts,as this is very "informative".

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOW +P+++!..................

Fück Joe byron