Fascinating "testimonials" here and you gals came REALLY fhuqking close to almost doing something. Laughing!

Lookin' to be yet another A-Max Year here and there's been some rather splendid Beasties 'Max'd offa their feet. Pard stroked a 118" gross Buck last week,another sluiced a non-typical at 515yds with a single Krunchenticker poke(75 HPBT in fairness). Another left in his 'Cub from work yesterday,with a 1st Gen Ti 22-250AI in tow,with A-Max in the belly and that rifle's already sluiced a brace of 40"++ Sheep. The Caribou tally on same,is beyond impressive.

Yet another pard 'Max'd this last week at the 475yd line.

[Linked Image]

I'm a coupla layovers from the house and will see that 32,40 and 50gr 'Max punch tags...if only to give The Do Nothing Gang just a bit more to Whine about,as they talk out their ass and wax eloquent on all the things they almost did,the wares they almost used and the places they've almost been.

Bless your hearts.

I'm thinkin'a BHW MK12 SPR faux spout is at the house awaiting installation and I reckon I'll prolly have to get it bloody too.

Only 18 Tags left to fill.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."