'cal,

Nosler's "best",pales to Hornday's worst...as well as those of many others. Have whistled more than a bunch of .257" 75 V-Max THROUGH Deer,ala Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby. Speeds from 3500fps to 4200fps,twist rates being a constant at 10". If Hornady made a .257" A-Max,I'd reactivite the Quarterbore Larder ASAP.

Legendary 23" 25-284 here.

[Linked Image]

Sierra has yet to make a .224" projectile,that I'd trust on Venison. Cheer up,I've zooked .284" 120 NBT's from a 20" 7-08 on Venison and the 120 V-Max wipes the mat,with those fhuqking pieces of schit.

Hornady do just fine and this was a broken shoulder exit.

[Linked Image]

Again...the 62TSX is the flagship of the Barnes' offerings in .224" and I've assuredly inserted them all into Venison,with both Krunchentickers and Boltguns. The 70TSX being the biggest turd in the punchbowl,due it's gross bearing surface and Ping Pong Ball BC,given what could have been. They'd do well to introduce a 70TSX VLD and forget the notion of putting it in AR mags and simply focus on BC.

Hint..................

'stalker,

Sounds like you and your friends,really get after it,as you peddle BJ's for $20 a pop behind the dumpster...to keep you in the crack. Pun be intended,though you'll haveta Google it. Laughing! You CLUELESS Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!!

Please the cite the Imaginary "z" and the chambering it was launched from,that you Pretend to have not dug past a rib. Hang a pic of that killer rifle too,cite the glass and some "particulars",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

15yd impact "splash".

[Linked Image]

The only thing you "shoot" is your fhuqking mouth and Imagination. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

.224" 'max at the 450yd line ala 22-250AI and a single poke.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart...............

(Addendum: for yet another DUMBfhuqk)

'snipper,

I've thus far PLAINLY stated .224" 32,40,50,55,60 and 75 Hornie Max's. Cheer up...as I've shot lotsa 33 and 35 grain Max's too,in both Hornet and K-Hornet.

Your gross inability to keep pace,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Bless your heart.

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."