twottsix,

You started out "telling" folks about boolits and now you are are just a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. That less a SINGLE fhuqking round being "fired",in your AMAZING "transformation". Bless your heart.

Pardon me,while I feign my "surprise",at your "experience" and "results". Should it assist your Imagination and Pretend,feel free to cite the word(s) that were too "lengthy" or "fancy" for your exceedingly modest IQ and I'll cheerfully substitute verbiage that's more de' rigueur and will be at ease in making it look easy. Simply because it is(for me).

Laughing!...........................

fats,

I've long been on the ropes in regards to .243" Hornie Polymer 105 Grain Splendors and their relative "effectiveness" in said platform.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I ain't so nervous now...........................(grin)

'gwe,

You summed up NPT's perfectly,in that folks who KNOW better...can't even give the fhuqking pieces of schit away!

Hornady 4ths,trump Nosler 1sts and in non-lineal fashion.....................

SuperKchunt,

Cheer up...them who shoot as "much" as you,often confuse same.

Laughing!....................

'30cal,

Ohhhhh it was really close,as I was Gawddamned nearly manacled by the FASCINATING deeds of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery exhibited by The Paper Hat Brigade and I was close to riding the couch.

Give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!

Season(s) abound,Tag(s) abound and Opportunity(ies) abound...and it ain't even close to "fair".

An August Velvet Buck has NO equal in relative tablefare and I've got on good authority,that I ain't "guessing".....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."