I always tend to go overboard with anti-seize and Starting Fluid nips it nicely. I'm in the habit of purging gas tubes with it and verifying communication there,to keep the pony in front of the cart. The float tube was TIGHT,so I warmed the bitch up a smidge.

Whistled nearly 100rds through the Faux '12 and it is a PEACH. It blows my other BHW spout outta the water and it'll get flogged on more than a bunch. Weather has absolutely blown up with a Hurricane coming and that sorta put the damper on Venison. Visibility is nil,where I wanna go and there's gonna be multiple inches of rain.

Will be curious to stretch the Faux '12 out past the 1000yd line,to see how it do. Fodder built for my other BHW spout,left the Faux '12 with it's 75 Hornie HPBT's doing 2815fps. Sorta seen that coming and prepared in advance,by double laminating a buncha dope cards for some mainstays.

[Linked Image]

This barrel printed 2 Mils high and a halfa Mil to the left,of the sacked out OEM spout's zero and was 15fps faster with the same ammo,despite the 4" loss in barrel length. There should be a half dozen thread protectors hitting the porch any day and that'll purty much wrap the bitch up.

Loaded some 50gr V-Max in front of '335(3325fps),expressly for Venison. They print .4 Mil lower at the 100yd line(dead nuts on),but I've flung enough of 'em,that I'm thinkin' I'll manage to slip one inside an unsuspecting Buck.(grin)

Had a herd of Wolves in the timber above me yapping away and one of these days I'll stumble onto a herd,while schlepping a Krunchenticker.

Gonna swap gas blocks on the LW BHW 18" Middie and see if that don't sweeten the punch a smidge.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."