Shot two loads with each powder today, 40 rounds all said and done. All were .2 grains apart in charge and except for the WW540 the targets posted are the low loads for each. What I found interesting was the increase of average velocity between increments. Ran about 20-40 fps for each powder, less for the slow burners and more for the fast.

Wild guess on my part, but I'm thinking the WW540 is near the end of the trail for significant increase in velocity. I will bump it again, but I don't expect to see it go much higher. The other three will get quite a bit more charge before it's over. I expect to run up to around 7-9 grains for each before that's settled, perhaps more. My imagination suggests that ES will settle down to very low numbers once load density gets over the 80% barrier.

Others waiting in the wings: 800X, WW571 and Li'l Gun as first priority, the others will have to wait a spell. Interest in the LG stems from the very excellent performance I've had with it under soft lead alloys in the past.

Good news is that at the range I deal with pigs, any load fired to date will do just dandy.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain