Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Ive shot 70# for last few years. Todays bows draw super easy at that weight. I just moved from an Obsession Def Con6 to an Obsession K34. The 34 in stock form will be used for target. Later this year i will be putting short 70# limbs on it. Should put ATA around 33" and BH around 6 3/8. Should IBO around 354. Draw cycle on the K34 is nothing short of amazing. Smoothest drawing bow I have ever felt. Period. And that covers a ton of bows by every manufacturer out there. I have 65# limbs on currently. And this thing feels like a much lighter weight. Dont "feel" it hit peak wt and theres no dump into the valley

No offense intended, but since everyone knows you're an Obsession dealer is it possible for you to make a post about bowhunting or archery where you DON'T come across as a salesman? We get it; you like Obsession bows and you shoot and sell them. However, there are many great bows on the market and a bow - perhaps much more so than a rifle - is a purely individual preference decision. No bow, or maker, is right or "perfect" for everyone.

you shoot a prime??

Last edited by 79S; 03/06/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.