Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by norm99
again great pics. Kent i am impressed with your pics and lifestyle, over the years that i have been on the 24hour you and some others have opened my eyes to a different world, thank you for sharing , the pics say more than the written word .

norm

I'm really embarrassed I've posted so many pictures, but it's important for me, and obviously others, we have to get back to what this site means... it's that or leave like some have.

Bad feelings must be turned to good.

Anyway, I regret not taking pictures much for most of my life, I have few of my own kids and wife from before digital cameras. My kids gave me one in about '07 and I've gone crazy since.

Kent

Norm, some very well said words. Easy to see you have an appreciation for life and good folks.

Kent, this site had been giving me fits so I couldn't really post here for a while. That said, although there seems to be some rif-raf and urinary olympics, this place is richer for your presence. You're just one of those "anchor" kind of guys that doesn't have to throw out of bunch of BS to impress anyone. You're a good man and a good soul. I hope our paths get to cross one day.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~