Cyn and I took the dogs back into our woods. I hadn't been back in there for a while but it'd been a LONG time since she had; we had a female Nubian goat that liked me but would go after Cyn.... anyway, look what Chloe found!

[Linked Image]

Chloe is a Tibetan terrier aka Dokhi Apso; not a terrier at all but a distinct Tibetan breed. Dokhi Apso means something like "shaggy outside dog".... grin... she's a unique dog in my experience. Very bonded to us but utterly lacks that fawning "pet me!" energy that most dogs have. She's quite dignified in her shaggy little [bleep] of a way. She looks completely different when she's completely shorn down, which will be happening here real soon for the summer....

I couldn't really hunt back in there due to the goats, either. They'd follow me out (they were afraid to go too deep into the woods, but LOVED to follow me out anytime I went out there, and would bawl their heads off if I closed the gate to stop them).... but I'm thinking I might put up a tree stand back there now that the goats are gone.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!