mtcurman;
Thanks for sharing your photos with us Ben, they're very good and I'll second the idea to save them on something for sure.

We've had a computer puke on us and while the pictures were saved, we got outhouse lucky in that regard.

Since we just got home from picking up our youngest daughter from university in Victoria on Vancouver Island, I'm in an oceanic sort of mood - 90 minute BC Ferry ride each way to get there you see. wink

This is a much earlier trip we took there, looking south onto the Olympic Peninsula from Fort Rod Hill/ Fisgard Lighthouse Historical Site.
[Linked Image]

Looking east across at Esquimalt which is a suburb and home of the navy base there.
[Linked Image]

Fisgard Lighthouse - oldest on the west coast of BC
[Linked Image]

Our girls on the outside - Cowichan, BC - on a restored 1930's wood boat that belonged to one of the brothers whose companies employed my good wife has for 27 years and counting.
[Linked Image]

Smuggler's Cove up on the Sunshine Coast
[Linked Image]

Likely not a smuggler, but still anchored in Smuggler's Cove.. wink
[Linked Image]

Thanks again for the photos sir, all the best to you and your family this spring.

Dwayne

PS;
Thanks to all the rest for carrying on while we were on the road - you all did us 'Fire folk proud. grin

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"