Come on Sitka, you have every reason to pissed at several events that took place that day. Bottom line is the guides lost control at the top and never regained it. Try to lighten up on the guides. I have a great friend that had a fatality on her boat, after seeing what she went thru I can tell you that they have enough on there shoulders.

We have to remember where we started. Pushing rubber is fun but sleeping in a tent and putting on wet river gear on every day gets old. $55 a trip doesn't do well for the 401K side so most people I worked with were college kids just wanting to get paid to play. Most were happy to have saved enough cash to get home.

A tight run Blue Angles style would have saved the trip and 2 lives. But at the same time, I know for a fact that when you have custies on the stick and fast water it's impossible to keep it tight. Their hesitation spread things out quick.

You oar frame guys can have that crap. I can get by on a good class 1 -2 fishing trip but those things scare the hell out of me in whitewater. It's a art form like tele skiing

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags