Simple answer...I don't know their situation and it was guided...

Now my answer. I get lots of requests to rent rafts for rivers like the Klutina and Tonsina & my standard answer is I have to assume that you do not the necessary experience to operate safely on those rivers so no. I often times rent to people whom I know have the experience so to them I say YES. Keep in mind I run a rental service just Like Alaska Raft & Kayak. We have a disclaimer and the renter is responsible for the safe return of the gear and themselves. See I am a true businessman who believes in personal responsibility. If I was running a guided operation it would be different but ....I believe in personal responsibility. Makes me sound a bit like a conservative, I better be careful!

So lets throw it back you way big shooter: Lets say you own "Dickish Motors" in Mountain View and a old lady wants to buy that sweet "72" Vett on your lot. Do you not sell it to her knowing it has a 454 under the hood and she might not be able to handle it on the Glenn when she heads back home in Eagle Rive or do you act like a responsible businessman who believes in personal responsibility?

Right now you are reaching for your bucket of $hi! you have under your computer and you are going to throw another childish attack my way...

You are a Campfire Oracle with 28383 posts and you live in a city of 450,000 happy folks. I guessing you haven't seen Alaska ( other than from your computer) in a long while. Put the mouse down and go have an adventure dude! If you need a raft or a SOAR come on out and I will help you put it on the river. Have some fun today! Get out of your house and go visit Alaska!