Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Simple answer...I don't know their situation and it was guided...

Now my answer. I get lots of requests to rent rafts for rivers like the Klutina and Tonsina & my standard answer is I have to assume that you do not the necessary experience to operate safely on those rivers so no. I often times rent to people whom I know have the experience so to them I say YES. Keep in mind I run a rental service just Like Alaska Raft & Kayak. We have a disclaimer and the renter is responsible for the safe return of the gear and themselves. See I am a true businessman who believes in personal responsibility. If I was running a guided operation it would be different but ....I believe in personal responsibility. Makes me sound a bit like a conservative, I better be careful!

So lets throw it back you way big shooter: Lets say you own "Dickish Motors" in Mountain View and a old lady wants to buy that sweet "72" Vett on your lot. Do you not sell it to her knowing it has a 454 under the hood and she might not be able to handle it on the Glenn when she heads back home in Eagle Rive or do you act like a responsible businessman who believes in personal responsibility?

Right now you are reaching for your bucket of $hi! you have under your computer and you are going to throw another childish attack my way...

You are a Campfire Oracle with 28383 posts and you live in a city of 450,000 happy folks. I guessing you haven't seen Alaska ( other than from your computer) in a long while. Put the mouse down and go have an adventure dude! If you need a raft or a SOAR come on out and I will help you put it on the river. Have some fun today! Get out of your house and go visit Alaska!

Did not think you had the stones to answer, thanks for proving it.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.