Originally Posted by northwestalaska
you call folks here, clowns, stupid, old men

I make fun of the political situation and normally on the GOP side but I think you would be hard pressed to find any posts where I swear at members and I don't think I have used the term "Stupid" but Old Man all of the time.

Whole point is/was don't gang up on the outfitter behind his back, don't be a dick. Call the guy up and let him know to his face and show a little respect. I don't get my feelings hurt by you clowns so if you feel better keep up the good work.

Never mentioned swearing, you think that gives you a pass for

"Don't be a dick"

As far as let him know ftf??? That's rich coming from you, you've been invited by mor than a few members to meet ftf after some of your inflammatory posts & your Schlick is then to send a pm doing your Rodney King impersonation

Already said I feel for the guides & I do, but it seems pertinent to me when life is lost to examine facts as they are presented & discuss what went wrong & how to prevent similar mishaps

So is it your opinion from the facts we have the guides did nothing wrong?

You think it's ok to put two geriatric gals on an inflatable & send them down the river during high water as long as their check clears?

What a sanctimonious hypocritical pos you are Walt?

Ain't nobody here that can do anything to the guides they've done it to themselves already, all we can do is learn from their mistakes.

As I mentioned early on in this thread arts been chided on more than one occasion about the potential pitfalls of remote rafting or canoeing by those with little experience . Some folks felt like he was overblown in his description of the potential calamity.

No one was ganging up on the guides, just guys with some actual experience floating discussing what happened & why

I realize this post is a waste on you, you've been called out here over and over for your hypocrisy & inflammatory nature

But perhaps it's helpful to folks who don't know your body of work why a guy like kaboku68, one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet would desire to send you down the river

Now run along and go rent another raft

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.