Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Pittu
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Madmooner, not in my experience. I know a bunch of people just like that. I kinda AM one, though I don't "smoke the hell out of it".

Folks....... put down the schoolmarm cane for just a moment... it's a PEOPLE issue, not a weed issue. Some people are just losers.

....and a lot of losers just happen to smoke weed

And drink alcohol... drive cars... we need a PROGRAM to fix this!!

Only one solution. Adulthood shouldn't be a right, it should be a privilege, granted at the mercy of the State in the form of an Adulthood Licence. Extensive psychological testing will be required, and it will need to be renewed bi-annually.

This Licence will be required for ANY adult activity, to include higher education, marriage, home ownership, etc.

People unable to pass the stringent tests to get said license will be housed in secure dormitories (don't you dare call them prisons!) where we will re-educate the dumbfückitude right outta them. We will administer truth serums to retroactively grade them out. You like rock and roll? You had premarital sex? You drank and drove once? Ran up a credit card? Had a meltdown in a relationship in high school where you turned into a pathetic püssy?

No license for YOU!

I bet there's a whole lot of non-dope-smokers on this forum that'd be living in those dorms.... just sayin'....

OR, we could stop with the nanny-state [bleep], some of y'all could mind your own damn business, and we could let freedom ring across the land, for better and worse.

I know how the folks in my AO voted.

No need for all that....
Taking money from the government in the form of welfare, food stamps, disability, or what have you? "Please pee in this cup. Your check will be in the mail upon review of test results."

Smoke dope, drink whiskey, shoot junk IDGAF, but I sure don't want my tax dollars subsidizing it.

Eat moose, burn spruce