Originally Posted by joken2
Sad story for all involved:

Indiana woman positive for THC sentenced in deadly crash

...On Wednesday, Shrock was sentenced to six years. However, due to her plea agreement, she will be on supervised probation for five years and 340 days and three of those years will be on house arrest. The judge also suspended her driving privileges for two years.

A psychologist testified that Shrock suffered from severe survivor’s guilt, depression and anxiety following the crash. The psychologist said she was very upset by what the family thought upon hearing that the driver was “intoxicated,” though Shrock said she felt no affects of drug use the morning of the crash.

In the courtroom Wednesday morning, Shrock tearfully recalls the events of Aug. 18.

“...I didn’t feel fuzzy, I didn’t feel clouded,” Shrock said. “I did not at all feel impaired.”

Shrock said her use of marijuana was infrequent and she didn’t feel affects of the drug at all that day. Shrock told the court Wednesday the last time she used marijuana was two days before the crash.

“It wasn’t a frequent thing,” she said...

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/11/indiana-woman-positive-for-thc-sentenced-in-deadly-crash/

Got off pretty light for killing someone.

"Investigators said Shrock was reaching for a cup of coffee when she drove off the roadway, overcorrected, crossed the median and struck Harp’s vehicle head-on."

Sounds like coffee was the culprit....

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”