Originally Posted by Crow hunter
...I can't stand potheads...I've never met one that was worth a chit...
The part that chaffs me is when the welfare state intermingles with the pot culture and we have multitudes of "disabled" people drawing government (my) money to sit around and get stoned. I send about 40% of my paycheck to the government, money that I get from working a job that requires me to work a 24/7 schedule all over the globe and is in the process undoubtedly shortening my lifespan. A job that requires me to randomly pee in a cup so the government can be sure I'm not smoking the same weed that my wages are being confiscated for to pay some loser to sit around and smoke.

All of these things are failures of the welfare state. I feel no different about this than unwed mothers spitting out babies they won't pay for. I don't care what you do or how you justify it, I'm just tired of paying for it.

Sounds like your anger is misdirected. Hating on potheads to cover up your .gov denial.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg