I've puked dozens of scopes upon 10/22's. That including S/S AMT's(threaded and slip-fits both) and a plethora of Rugers. Was standard fare for many moons,to peel the glass offa Used rifles and slap 'em aboard a 10/22,just to get a puke...which is easily arranged with lotsa SCHIT that is touted upon this thread. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Undestand of course,that I cain't speak to Safe Queens and their "requirements",but nobody knows Utility better than I. Nobody.

Have never shot much more than 4000rds through a single 10/22 on a single day,but admittedly I don't shoot as "much" as you gals,though I certainly shoot a whole fhuqk of a LOT more. Had one go over 17,000rds without ANY cleaning/maintenance,for R&D extrapolations,before it simply would not fire. Have more than a few of 'em with 50,000rds++ whistled through their receiver and in fairness,I've only puked (1) receiver(Ruger). If only for conversation. Hint.

Anywhoo,it is hilarious to hear these Safe Queen comments,in regards to rifles with cobwebs in 'em,as "vindication" for an approach with optics slated towards same.

If only for starters,nearly EVERY fhuqking scope thus far cited,is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit. At least you gals is consistent. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

GLARINGLY and less any "surprise",nearly noone has even the foggiest fhuqking notion of a first fhuqking clue. Do not let them facts,cloud your bubble packed delusions,as I sure as schit wouldn't wanna diminish ANY of that "thunder". Laughing!

Parallax is very obviously a bane,to anyone with a clue,which is devoid here. A scope's SOLE fhuqking function is to steer boolits and that fact reliably gets lost within the Fluff. You'll wanna read that again,now one more fhuqking time. Perhaps PM it to one another,to mull same further. Laughing!

A/O's puke reliably,well before side focus or rear focus parallax adjustments will. Hint.

Fixed glass is more robust than variable. Hint.

Etched reticals do not break/fail. Hint.

22LR ammo flight charcteristics,demand more erector travel than a centerfire's,at a given distance. Hint.

A GOOD 10/22,is very capable of reliably engaging at distances wayyyyyyyyy exceeding the cumulative Brain "Power's" attempts,thus far. Hint.

Ring spacing and surface area,is a scope's best defense,in order to reward one with trouble free longevity. Hint.

If only for starters.

Now to connect dots. 10/22 QC(Ruger) runs a rather large gamut,in regards to base fastener alignment and barrel alignment,amongst a host of others,but those are the key players that directly affect a scope's behavior and chances at excelling. Hint.

To circumvent same,inclination will ALWAYS do favors,as will centering windage in order to allow an erector to work it's Magic. Hint.

It is a breeze to comfortably nip any/all scenarios which could be presented,from muzzle burnin' distances,to multiple football fields away,which never don't not get Window Lickers tastin' panes. You just gotta have a means to adjust parallax and arrange POA/POI intersections,which THE most basic of principles,though nary a sole gets it. Funny schit!

Hardly "daunting" to pre-set a parallax adjustment in a sane zero,given the application and pursuits of interest. From there,it is a subtle shift to remove same(adjust parallax out) and thread needles,as per whim. Then it's simply a means of correlating POA/POI,with a ruggedly reliable mechanism of delivery. Unwavering mechanics and a reticle of repute,reliably default to inherent splendor. Read that again,now one more time. Hint.

I getta kick outta a Piece Of Steaming Fhuqking Schit Weaver V24 being "suggested" with a straight face. Now that is EPIC fhuqking humor! Depending upon the vintage,it may have as "much" as nearly 36MOA total in it's erector,unless newer and closer to 28MOA total with the "improvements". Schit don't get ANY fhuqking funnier than that! Though in fairness,zero wanders horribly ala zoom shift,the tracking is schit compared to a T-Series and due tube length they are tender like few others. Both the V's and the T's suffer from a schit A/O design,that is slower than JeffZero. Nice "try" though. Laughing!

Then there's "hydrophobic coatings" and Zee rings! Jeezus Fhuqk,the HITS never stop!!! Mebbe Ringmam will wax eloquent with pics on her LR 10/22 set up and quantify how she arranges POA/POI correlations,with a V16 and a "whopping" 40MOA of total travel. My fingers IS crossed in anticipation! Laughing!

Nebraska has done the most favors thus far,prolly 'cuz he shoots a smidge. The Bargain Bushie cited,has better than 100MOA of erector travel in it(mine yield 105MOA total and small change on average),you kinda/sorta get a subtension reticle,it has side focus and one could both Club Baby Seals with 'em for a Living and beat a herd of Weaver V-Series Variables to death with same,less sufferin' an ill affect. I tend to pin 'em to 6x and deal Death. In fairness,I've mebbe only 20,000rds through 'em in Rimfire(10/22's),but have run several of greater magnification through Centerfire paces(5000-ish rounds mainly in 223,223AI and Three Oh Not So Great) and they did veddy veddy suplizingly well there too. There's nothing else in the Universe,for like loot and I fhuqking HATE Bushnell,but fair is always fair. The 2-7x has more erector travel than the 3-9x version of same. Midway is offing 3200 10x Mil/Mil's for under 190 Clams,but they are better in Theory than they are in Application,given the impetus of the platform. 10x on a Rimfire requires parallax adjustment and 6X is a farrrrrr better Utilitarian melding upon a 10/22. Hint.

Now besides STUPID Fhuqkers extolling "virtues" that physically do not/can not exist,let's talk X's. It is a never not fascinating Dichotomy,that them you champion X's the most,are the ones that "shoot" the LEAST. Fabulously funny schit!

The reticle do more favors for Precision,along with POA/POI correlation,than X's do. Hint.

It is TRACT Level Hilarity,to espouse that a Dog Schit Weaver V24 is an "advantage" at ANY fhuqking distance,due the schit reticle,schit mechanics,schit zoom,schit zero retention,schit parallax adjustment mechanism and schit erector "travel". One would have to scrape the bottom of the barrel soooooooo hard,so as to summons up Ringmam for corroboration upon Safe Queen "pursuits". Laughing!

Couple same with hilarious ring spacing,upon a zero inclination install and it becomes EPIC...if only obliviously. I mean Savage99 fhuqking STUPID. Wow +P++!

For the jingle allotted,the Bushie 'braska cited steals the fhuqking show and NOT soooooooo "curiously" absolutely thrashes the Weaver Ruse as a Long Range Candidate to boot and I've a hunch,it'll prolly do just fine up close too. They reliably cling to zero far better than a Reupold VX2 ANYTHING and just "happen" to track as intended. I tend to pin 'em all to 6X and that constant quantifies the SFP reticle's subtension for Beaver Dope,allowing for hasty transitions in engagement distance,with the utmost Precision. Hint.

'Course it's easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hell...I'd even go so far as to say I'd be rather at ease,in others TRYING to "discuss" Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. Mebbe they're better at it,than this paltry spittin' distance schit,thus far attempted and botched soooooooo horribly?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Rimfires simply BEG for inclination and a 75MOA correction in mounting systems,is a very nice place to be on 54's in both 22LR and Hummer. That max latitude in ring spacing will reliably accompany same,only adds more inherent advantage(s) to the platform. A 1913 interface,has no equal.

[Linked Image]

A 10/22(Ruger) will reliably digest 80MOA of inclination with a 6x or 10x Fixed Fhuqker,with ease. The 'braska Bushie will eat 75MOA greedily on a (Ruger) 10/22 and yield a 50yd zero,less a fret. No thang to reap 80MOA of erector on the otherside of a 50yd zero,with said Bushie. That's the 450yd line in Today's atmosphere,with Camp Run Federal 40's at 1220fps,as the nomenclature on said rifle's bolt bolsters(I've seen me keep good notes on Lot velocitiy). Hint.

I'd mention that a Fixed Fhuqker's windshield grants more opportunity than the TOTAL travel of a V24's entire erector,but it'd sail over pointy heads and Google prolly couldn't handle the bandwidth. Let alone the fact that the entire system,will yield better than (6) V24's worth of trajectory correction capability. Better than a dozen of 'em,when mounted as "illustrated". Ooops! Laughing!! Perspective never ain't not intellesting.

Though in fairness...a guy prolly couldn't gun a 50yd pinhole with one of them. Not NEARLY enough X's and the subtension is likely "wrong" too. People crack me THE fhuqk up!!!

Live a little and nab a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and connect every gawwdamned fhuqking dot there is,in one fell swoop and never look back. They've NO equal,nor close.

You've been led to water...thank me later.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."