Originally Posted by Nateknight
I agree with last post. This is a mass produced rifle built to function with mass produced brass. Kimber uses Hornady test ammo so after it wasn't working correct with the Nosler brass I bought Hornady brass. Still doesn't work. Something is wrong with the extractor for sure. If it's routine to adjust a extractor on Mauser actions I must be missing someting as I have never encountered an issue with one being too loose. Sure it happens but to say it's to be expected is ridiculous. They have been in production for well over 100 years so it's not like Kimber is still tweaking some new design. It's sloppy Manufactuing at its finest. Kimber needs to stand behind what they sell. I bought a CZ 550 once that wouldn't meet their accuracy standard so I called and they said ship it back. Couple weeks later I had a brand new gun in my hands. No questions asked what so ever. That is customer service. Thank of the sales Kimber has lost just over this one thread. 5000 views I bet several people have chose to go any other route than Kimber.

CZ will handle their issues all the time, and make a very accurate rifle. (great barrels)
Ship back the Kimber and buy a CZ is a viable option.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers