Originally Posted by Higbean
Trystan,

Posting those videos took some cojones as it opens you up to some serious public criticism (which is sorta well earned quite honestly), but I appreciate your candor.

Two shot groups are a huge cop out after all the accuracy claims you made, all the while pounding your own chest and accusing others of not having a clue.

Go shoot some 3 and 5 shot groups at 500 yards (wether you post them doesn't matter) and then take an honest look at what you've got, because it aint gonna be what you were claiming.

Higgins

Higgins,

I 've shot many 3 shot groups and some 5 shot groups at 500 yds. 3 shot groups make the grade 5 shot groups don't. Your half right which is about what I expected. Don't worry about calling me out, I'll go forth and make a video. While I'm at it since you are the grand schoolmaster why don't you make a video of your shelf rifle groups at 500 every day for 1 week. Or better yet use a custom rifle. Ya, that's my way of saying I think your full of schit. Thanks

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 10/23/17.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field