Originally Posted by Trystan
I took a stroll over on the competitive shooting part of this forum. I did not see a single one of the keyboard warriors "over there"

Probably because its where real people who know how to shoot and like myself can sniff out the BSers from the real world in a hurry

It's pretty sad this part of the forum has become diluted with delusional backpatters not to mention Cowards. Why not try your poker hand over at the Competitive Shooting section and see if everyone over there laughs as hard as I am right now. I've noticed a hell of a lot of good long range shooters don't frequent this part of the forum. Ever ask yourself why?

You boys aren't that good.....not good enough to be offering advice on a long range forum

Trystan

There are plenty of competitors who don't talk about competition on forums. I'm currently waiting on a premium action that I won off of the last PRS prize table- going to put together another match rifle.

I'd be happy to smack some steel with you, if you manage to get here with your Tikka.