You may think shooting 2-Shot groups at 500 is a new thing.... hell, you might have thought your 2” group was pretty solid shooting... even though the point of impact wasn’t centered up.

Here you go man.... another blast from the past... an actual 2”, 2-Shot group, at 500 yards, on video. Also, please note the point of impact... that’s a 1 MOA target that he hit... twice. Again... damn fine field shooting.

PS.... those were the first two shots of the day.... under real conditions... shot by my then 13 year old son Ben. You can hear/see... he needs little instruction.

No one said your claim of a 2” group at 500 was preposterous... the BS flag went up when you so flippantly stated that it happened “too often to count”... with a set-up that everyone here knows simply isn’t capable of that kind of accuracy.... with that kind of consistency. You puffed out you chest in response... you were simply branded a Poser by those in the know... and we all moved on, with an admitted occasional trolling by a couple of us. Hey, you deserved it... you self-professed “Schmuck”.

Should we end this now.... or should I let my kids and wife and friends continue to show you what real field shooting at 500 yards looks like?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......