Originally Posted by Trystan
While I'm at it since you are the grand schoolmaster why don't you make a video of your shelf rifle groups at 500 every day for 1 week. Or better yet use a custom rifle. Ya, that's my way of saying I think your full of schit. Thanks

Trystan,

I don't recall Hig making any claims at 500 yards, with any rifle. You're the one claiming 1" groups at 500 yards, with a factory T3 hunting rifle. That would be world class shooting, if such a class existed.

Since you showed 2-shot groups, it's not easy to judge the accuracy/precision of your system (rifle, load, scope, shooter). However, if we look at what you did show, in composite, then it tells us that your actual accuracy/precision is not inline with your 1" at 500 yard claims. I know that you did some scope tweaks along the way, but still, you're not fooling anyone who actually shoots at these distances.

I'd quit, while these dudes are still being nice and polite to you. Reread the posts. These guys are cutting you a ton of slack. Probably more than you deserve. I figured that they had the bail open, were letting you run with the line, and were going to set the hook deep. Actually, they didn't. They were pretty gentle with you.

Hig, Dog, Greg, Smoke... all those dudes know what they are doing. A simple change in attitude, and you'd probably gain some knowledge and advice from people that would be willing to share.

Jason